NSP CocoFlax Dream Rider
The Dream Rider is a more stand-out alternative to regular mid-length funboards. Customers looking for key design elements like rail wing accents and pintail performance are well served with a CocoFlax Dream Rider.
The CocoFlax Dream Rider has more rocker than its PU cousin, giving riders easier access to steeper waves.
Rail: Full, tucked edge
Bottom: Flat Vee
Ideal waves: 1- 6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Colors – Blue, Flax
India wide shipping
Amazingly light, yet strong, high-end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural flax rails.
• Uni-directional (UD) flax fiber rails. Flax is a highly durable, reinforced fiber made from the flaxseed plant and helps to reduce the use of fiberglass, minimizing our overall carbon footprint even more.
• NSP’s CocoFlax construction was awarded “Product of the Year” at the 2019 Paddle Expo in Nürnberg, Germany. And it doesn’t just look good; its technology is at the vanguard of green surfboard technology.
• Visually unique board with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio.
• Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
• Responsive flex and strength give the confidence to push your limits in any conditions.
|7'6"||21 1/2"||2 1/2"||48.9L|